The Steampunk Astrologer is completely committed to protecting the privacy of site visitors and customers. Therefore I will not disclose information about my clients to third parties.
Your Consent is important to me too. Therefore I will never sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or any other personal information to any third party.
Communication & Marketing
If you have made a purchase from my store (thank you!) I may occasionally update you on my latest products, news and special offers via e-mail if you opt-in to receive email marketing communications from me. You can opt-out at any time.
The Legal Bases I rely on to collect, use, and share personal information
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time (for example if you were to sign up for a mailing list with me).
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
The length of time I keep personal information
I may record statistics about the number of visitors to this Website or number of purchases made for improvement purposes. This is to help it improve the services to my clients and ultimately provide the most appropriate products.
Protecting your security
I may use personal information provided by you in order to fulfill necessary anti-fraud checks. This information may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm identity for security purposes.
Third party websites
My site may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and I do not accept any liability for these policies.
Your rights regarding my use of your personal information and my contact details
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lesley Taylor, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Lesley Taylor, 16A Grove Park Terrace, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 2BN, England
Splash Page Template is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal information collected through this website will be held securely in accordance with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998. for any further queries or comments please contact us using our contact form.